Sheppard's Bush Conservation Area
Windfall Ecology Centre is located on a 58 acre heritage estate in the heart of Aurora Ontario, 30 minutes from downtown Toronto. Known as Sheppard's Bush, the property was donated to the Ontario Heritage Trust in 1972 by its original owners whose name it bears.
Situated on a rise of rolling land and surrounded by majestic Maple forest is the stately 3 story 5000 square foot home of Windfall Ecology Centre. The original Sheppard family home built in 1920. The building is currently undergoing an energy efficiency makeover.
Windfall Ecology Centre
93A Industrial Parkway South
- Exit at Wellington Street E
- West (left turn) onto Wellington and follow to Industrial Parkway South
- South (left turn) onto Industrial and follow past Aurora GO Station
- Driveway entrance on east (left) side, across from Dave's Garage
- Marked as Private Drive, follow to end of driveway, office is a large heritage house with parking lot, and solar panels on the garage
Toll Free: 1.866.280.4431